Sunday 29 May 2011

Here it is, my first post

I've started this blog because of a suggestion from a co-worker..

I  moved to Calgary a few months back to be closer to family and because I landed a great job. I've found a perfect little house with a patch of grass. In my mind I wanted to build a graceful little garden with wavy pretty plants and had it all laid out.... until I heard about a rescue bumble bees mission. On a shoestring budget, I decided "I can do that!!".... here's the kicker... I'm terrified of wasps and sometimes bee's scare the hell out of me.. so essentially I've built a little garden that could quite possibly make me jumpy.. But I'm thrilled with it and when I see the bumble bees come visit, I'm totally proud. That being said, I have no idea what I'm doing.. my little garden promises to be chaotic and probably strange.

No comments:

Post a Comment