Sunday 29 May 2011

Ants in my pants

You know that expression "ants in your pants".. well that happened to me the other day. I was digging out one of my garden beds when I got chased out of my backyard by mosquitos. I drove down to the corner store for some bug spray when the ants started their biting. Let me tell you - trying to keep the car in a straight line with biting creatures in your pants is quite a challenge. When I was finally able to pull over, I did get out, run around in circles - all the while smacking my pants and generally making a fool of myself in public.  I have  new healthy respect for ants and never want them in my pants again.

1 comment:

  1. I want to say how bad I feel for you - but for some reason I am smiling too. Hope all healed, including pride. :)

    ReplyDelete